Do you love travelling and want to share your story? Hate somewhere with a passion and want to warn others off? If so, read on!
Inspire others where to go/what to do, or warn people of a travel scam you’ve come across (such as the Bangkok gem scam) – share your travel experiences with everyone!
When people go on holiday or travelling; they spend a lot of time researching destinations first, so if you’ve been somewhere and had a great time, or found unusual things to do whilst you’re there, you’ve come to the right place to tell all.
Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you within 72 hours at the very most, but first take 5 mins to read my guidelines that will hopefully answer your questions.
What should I guest blog about?
- Something you have experienced first hand
- Strange, quirky, unusual stories/misadventures
- Survival guides/useful tips & information that people visiting a certain place should know (such as where to eat out for dinner, areas to avoid, how to handle locals trying to get money from you)
- Destination reviews – did you go to somewhere and hate it? Tell us why!
- How to save money in a certain location – know some money saving tips that are worth passing on?
- Be creative – are you a keen cyclist or love walking holidays and know a spot great for it?
What shouldn’t I submit?
- Boring drivel!
- Content that has been blatantly copied from elsewhere
- 300 words of garbage – make your content a minimum of 500 words to provide some actual useful information
- No porn links please.
What’s in it for me?
- A platform to promote your own site or social media profile
- The opportunity to inspire & help others who love travel
- Up to two links in the content or author bio
What do I do next?
- Simply fill out the form below, and wait for my super fast reply!
- Please don’t just copy and paste your content into the form below